Friday, June 13, 2008

Short Days

A renown political & news figure, Tim Russert, died this morning. Such a sad incident to have occurred. He was a man that I loved watching. Whether you liked his programs, his character, his political stance, or him as a person; you have to feel sorry for his family. He had just come back from a vacation with his family less then 24 hours before his tragic death at work. He will surely be missed & NBC won't be the same without him! My heart goes out to his family & all of his friends. He had touched many lives & I'm sure many people are as shocked as I am today. I was in awe as I read the news thinking how young he was. I watched "Meet the Press" often & it won't be the same without him.

It makes you think of how short our days can be. Live in the moment & live each every day as if it's your last. Never let regret hold you down or hold you back!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I agree with you~~so sad!! He is so young to die!! I feel for his family!!