Monday, February 4, 2008

Unexpected

What a SUPER BOWL! Who would have thought it would have turned out like that? I was rooting for the Giants all the way, but didn't really think they had a chance. What a game! That was by far one of the best Super Bowl games I have ever seen in my lifetime! it was back & forth & went down to the final play....

The commercials stormed back this year. They have been so-so the past few years, but they really brought their A-game this year I thought.

It was a fun & very relaxing weekend. Sara & I enjoyed pure relaxation....we didn't do much, which was very nice for a change.

This week brings a busy week. I lead worship this week & we have a church staff retreat, with 2 huge games sandwiched in the middle of all of that. Crazy times, but I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I really liked the game also!! I have not watched much of the games in football this year ~~ but I really got into the super-bowl this time!! I sat and watched the whole game with Dad ( which I think he liked since you were not there and he was alone/cept for me) and I enjoyed a lot of the commercials also.
Anyways~~ enjoy your week and think about your parents once in a while!
Love,
Your Mom