Thursday, December 13, 2007

In the midst of a crazy week---------LIFE


This is my new little niece! Juniper Octavia. What an amazing thing new life is. To think how God took nothing & made such a beautiful child is astounding! Quite remarkable actually...

I am finally done with a hellish week. It's been a week where I haven't even seen Sara that much. The week brought me 3 basketball games, 8 hour bus rides, & 2am bedtimes. it was quite the week! But in the end, we came away with 3 amazing victories, & teams that are getting better. I love the emotional roller-coaster that is basketball. I love how I get so wrapped up into each game. I'm with my team through each play, regardless of the fact I don't play. It can be draining emotionally & physically, yet it is so rewarding. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!


Tonight has been relaxing as I got to come home after an odd day at practice & relax & watch some TV. It was nice! Sara has a Bible study, so I didn't get to see her much, but the relaxing was needed. For any of you that watched, "Are you smarter then a 5th grader?" The guy on there was an absolute idiot. The fact he graduated college & didn't know some of those answers scared me.

I think I'm going to go watch SportsCenter & hit the hay.........

No comments: