Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day photo's

Sara & I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was fun to spend time with her & our families & enjoy a relaxing weekend. We both felt refreshed after a much needed down weekend. Here is a picture taken of us yesterday.
This is my Mother. She has gone through quite the year health wise & is not out of the woods yet but is still upbeat, content, & passionate about life. You'd be hard pressed to find any Mother that loves her kids more then my mom. She has always been so dedicated to us & our lives & I am so excited to have my daughter in her life as well.


This is all of the Mothers on Sara's side of the family. They are all dear to us in their own special well. "Grams" is always a huge blessing to us & we value the times we get to spend with her. Sara's sister keeps her hands full with her little rascal who just turned 5 (I remember when he was 1. yikes)! They are both close to us & we appreciate them a lot. Sara's mom is just like my mom. She is extremely caring & is always a joy to be around. Sara & I know that our daughter is going to be spoiled rotten with these to ladies (Nana Gilliam & Eema Bounds).

Here is a picture of Promise. She had a great time playing with my parents dogs & with Mouse & Grams' dog this weekend. She loves to run & when you have a moving target (our nephew Sam) she has a blast! Here she is taking a breather after a recent raide of Sams dirt pile. 

This is Baily, Mouse & Grams' dog. She is one of the Lab's that started the whole Labradoodle line for Moutainview Labradoodles.


No comments: