Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

Sara & I are planning on having a relaxing weekend spent with family. We are getting together with my family tomorrow to celebrate Mothers Day & then with Sara's family on Sunday. 

Sara & I both have amazing Mothers that have raised us, cared for us, been supportive & above all been there for each & every step in our lives along the way. We are excited to celebrate them. 

I, however, want to focus on my wife this Mother's Day. She is the most amazing wife to me & I can assure you she will be a fantastic Mother! She is already being to careful with this pregnancy & making sure this baby is healthy. She is truly a blessing to me & our little baby girl will be so lucky to have Sare in her life as "MOM". If you haven't seen Sara recently, she is starting to have a little pregnant belly that is very noticeable. It's rather cute & shocked my mom, dad & sister last night when they saw her. She has quite the "pregnancy glow". Month 7 here we come...

No comments: