Thursday, April 16, 2009

Painting

My task for this weekend is going to be painting our "to-be" nursery. Up to this point it has been our storage room/workout room, but hopefully in the next two weeks between painting, re- carpeting, & buying/setting up the crib it will begin to look like our baby's room.  The bad news about painting this weekend is it is supposed to be 75-80 degree's all weekend. So why you are all out in the sun enjoying the weather, I will be holed up in a room painting. 

I'm really not complaining though because I am extremely excited to get the nursery ready for the baby. I think I will feel much better once we have spent the money on everything & have it all set-up. Then we will just have to wait for the big arrival date. Our Aunt & Uncle from Sisters will be coming up to help with the painting festivities so I won't be left to my own demise in a fuming room. They are also bringing one of their dogs so it should be fun for Promise to have a buddy here for the weekend. She is such a good dog, but sometimes I think we rob her of dog to dog interaction. So it should be fun to run around with another Labradoodle

Hopefully my next post shows progress if not completion of the room!


No comments: