Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Week

This Thursday we get to find out what sex the baby is. We are extremely excited to see our little one & to get an update on how it is doing & growing. Sara is feeling the little one kick & move often. In fact some nights it is so active, I jokingly wonder if we're destined for an ADD child. My dad always said "I hope your kid turns out just like you so you know how it felt." I laugh at the thought. I turned out all right, but I know I was more than a handle at some points. You know what they say...boys will be boys!

This is a picture from our first ultrasound. Our little one was only 10 weeks at this point. We are now 24 weeks & are counting down the days until August comes. 24 down-16 to go!

This is a picture of a flower in our flower box outside on our deck. It is flourishing & loving the sun it has been getting. I look at this perticular flower daily & admire its shape & color. I love uniquness in nature.

This beautiful tree is right outside of our house. It hit full bloom last week & has been amazing to watch it flower. Yesterday I sat under it for a while & enjoyed its shade why I read some paper work. Spring is in the air...the birds are singing...the flowers are blooming...the sun is shining...& I'm extremely happy with how things are going. It is a "new" & "fresh" season of life. 

No comments: