Monday, August 17, 2009

More Allison

Our little girl is growing up so fast! She is 12 days old today & appears to be growing each day. She shows us more about her character everyday & we are absolutely astounded & blessed at what a wonderful baby we have.Allison sleeps at night extremely well! We feed her about midnight & she sleeps until about 4am. After that she's good until about 8am. We are getting a good 7 or 8 hours of sleep everynight. It has been wonderful! Everyone keeps saying "just wait until that is over." I just don't believe in that. I know Allison will have her bad days & moments where I want to pull my hair out, but I believe a child is a total example of their environment. Allison is in a balanced & calm home, & in my opinion we have a very "balanced" child because of it. All I know is we have an amazing daughter & she is such a blessing. I know I'm a bit biased, but I think she is the most adorable baby I have ever seen!

Promise is absoultely addicted to Allison. She checks on her all of the time & any time Ally cries, Promise is there to "solve the problem." She is quite fond of her & incredibly gentle with her. Above you see Ally even making faces back at Promise.

Here is Promise watching over Allison while her & mama take a nap. She stayed in this position for almost an hour.

Here is Promise trying to "save the day" when Ally was crying. She would lick Ally & snuggle her all day if we would let her. However, we prefer a clean & healthy baby so Promise can only get so close.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: