Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amazed


Sara & I find ourselves just staring at Allison Faith & standing in amazement at her life. It is absolutely amazing how God can take part of Sara & part of me & breath life into the joining of the cells. When we stop from the hectic pace that is our life, we can't believe that we both aided in creating such a magnificent & gorgeous girl!

Ally has become such a happy baby. She smiles often and loves to have her picture taken. I have taken so many good shots of her over the past month. I'm sure she's destined for paparatzi some day. Whether modeling or basketball I figure my retirement is set either way!

This is Master (Masterpiece). He a new addition to our family as well. He is a new addition to our family's Labradoodle business. He became part of our family as Promise is off at Aunt Terrie & Uncle Gene's house having puppies & we would have missed having a dog around. Master has become my little buddy. He follows me to work everyday & has a blast walking around the dorm & meeting all of the kids. He loves interacting with the student's & is my cuddle buddy. Between Promise & Master I could cuddle with a dog all day. However, it would only last so long as Allison & Sara get most of the snuggle time. Thus, Master is regulated to cuddling with my feet.

I took this picture last week while watching the Seahawks play a pre-season game. She watched the game for a good 10 minutes. Don't worry...I'm raising her right. She also enjoyed the Beavs game on Saturday.

Things are going extremely well for Sara, Allison & I. School has started, we have a full dorm, & things are extremely busy. However, we love all of our students & are very excited to spend the year surrounded by them. All the students love Allison & we have more babysitters then we know what to do with. Hopefully Sara & I can escape for another date soon as we are missing our married time. "Mom & Dad" time is fun, but every once in a while you have to get a much deserved break & we are looking for opportunities. This weekend we are escaping for the weekend to Sisters to see Promise & her puppies. We are then travelling to Lebanon for our sisters birthday & to spend some time with "Mouse" our Grandpa. He has recently been re-diagnosed with cancer. He beat it 4 years ago & it has now come back. We have not seen him since he has been diagnosed & we really want to spend time with him & let him & Grams see Allison. It should be a fun weekend!

Finally I just want to say...I love my wife more now then ever before. I am so blessed to get the privelage of sharing my life with such an incredible woman & my best friend.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: