Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a year round Pioneer now!


I applied for a job at the high school I graduated from, Western Mennonite High School, this past week. Low & behold I got hired for the job. Starting in August I will be the Dorm Director at Western as well as continuing to coach. Sara & I will be moving there at the end of July. We are extremely excited about it & financially it will be very good for us! I love Western & have since I went there. It is a great school, great atmosphere, & filled with great people. I would recommend the school to anyone with middle/high school kids. I'm excited to take this next step in our lives & this will open me up to focus on my real passion....basketball!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

HUMMMMM I thought your real passion was GOD, then Sara, then me, then your sisters, then basketball.

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you can be used of the Lord to minister to the boys, not only in the dorm, but on the basketball court as well. God loves it when we can get out of the pews and step foot into the world where Jesus himself ministered on a regular basis. Congratulations!